Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bad Sum-bitch.

I always crack up when I get around snobby "chopper" people. Those of you that know most of us personally know that we are the types of dudes that don't really give a shit what you ride, as long as you ride. Yeah, we may fuck with each other about their crooked sissy bar or their 4 cylinder Honda sounding like an angry hornet, but seriously who gives a fuck? Whether it be a chopper, blobbler, race bike, rollerblade..... fucking right on. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate great craftsmanship and stack-o-dime welds as much as the next dude.... but in my opinion, if a bike looks drooling-ly awesome as a whole, that's what's up. You know, those bikes you see and they make you want to RIDE them as well? Going back to my original comment, I love it when I hear people talk down on a bike because it is "bolted together". This bike is bolted together.


6 comments:

  1. "Bolted together" was alwys the same as "ridden" to me. Awesome bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but is it period correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bolted together and sweeter than my nut sack dipped in sugar.........

    ReplyDelete